The Buster Dog Park is an off-leash one-acre dog park with fenced areas, located at the south end of Kiwanis Park.
The consumption and sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited at this park.
Alcohol sale and consumption in parks is regulated by City Code 1200.17.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries caused by them
- Owners must carry a leash at all times. Dogs must be leashed before entering and prior to leaving the park
- Owners should not leave their dog unattended or allowed our of sight. If young children are in the dog park, they too should be under constant supervision
- Puppies and dogs must be vaccinated and in good health
- Dogs must wear a collar and should have an ID tag at all times
- Our park is divided into two areas. Dogs should be separated on personality types, rather than size
- Dogs showing aggression toward people and other dogs must be removed from the park immediately
- Dogs that have a history of aggressive behavior are not permitted
- Puppies using the park must be at least four months old
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered
- Violators will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges
- Park is open from dawn to dusk
- There is no fee to use the park
- In case of emergency call 911