- 6 p.m.
- 3rd Wednesday of every month
- STARTING NOV 4TH 2019 Temporarily relocated to Crow Wing County Courthouse
- TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE Televised on Spectrum Channel 181 and CTC Channel 8
Agendas & Minutes
View current and previous agendas and minutes.
- Michael Duval - term expires 12/31/2021
- Christopher Foley - term expires 12/31/2021
- Theresa Woodward - term expires 12/31/2021
- Mathew Kallroos- term expires 12/31/2022
- Donald Gorham - term expires 12/31/2022
- VACANT - term expires 12/31/2022
- Council Liaison - Jan Lambert - term expires 12/31/2020
Recommended by Council President, Approved by Council
Advise City Council on planning and zoning issues i.e. rezoning of property, conditional use and variance applications, and other land use matters.
The Commission is comprised of seven members with one member from the Council. City Engineer and City Planner are ex-officio member.
Qualifications to Serve
- Be a resident of the City of Brainerd or have an ownership interest in a business or other property within the City of Brainerd.
- Background in land use and/or construction trades may be helpful.
Length of Term
View the Community Development Department page.