- 7:30 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Monday of every month
- City Hall Council Chambers
- If the first or third Monday falls on a holiday on which City offices are closed, the meeting will be held on the next business day at the same time and location.
Agendas & Minutes
View current and previous agendas and minutes.
Please Note: The City Council Packet will now include the Safety and Public Works Committee packet and the Personnel & Finance Committee packet.
- Mr. Edwin L. Menk, Mayor Term: 01/01/2017-12/31/2018
- Mr. Kevin H. Stunek, Alderman-At-Large and Personnel & Finance Committee Member Term: 01/01/2017-12/31/2020 Email
- Ms. Sue Hilgart, Alderman-At-Large, Vice President of Council and Personnel & Finance Committee Member Term: 01/01/2015-12/31/2018
- Ms. Janice M. Lambert, Alderman-At-Large and Safety & Public Works Committee Member Term: 01/01/2017-12/31/2020
- Mr. David Pritschet, Alderman Ward 1 and Council President Term: 01/01/2017-12/31/2020
- Mr. Kelly Bevans, Alderman Ward 2 and Safety & Public Works Committee Chair Term: 01/01/2015-12/31/2018
- Mr. Dave Badeaux, Alderman Ward 3 and Safety & Public Works Committee Member Term: 01/01/2017-12/31/2020
- Mr. Gabe Johnson, Alderman Ward 4 and Personnel & Finance Committee Chair Term: 01/01/2015-12/31-2018
The governing body of the City. The Council shall have the management and control of all the finances and property of the City and of all the departments, shall have power and authority to make, enact, ordain, establish, publish, enforce, order, modify, amend, and repeal all such ordinances, resolutions, rules, by-laws, and regulations for the government and good order of the City, and shall have all other powers and authorities as set forth in the City Charter.
Seven members - one member for each of the four wards and three at-large members.
Qualifications to Serve
- An eligible voter in the City of Brainerd
- 21 years of age or more on assuming office
- Resident of the election district for at least 30 days by election day
- Have not filed for any other office at current election
Length of Term
$550.00 per month - Council President and Committee Chairs receive an additional $50 per month